We'll successfully lead your team to the finish line.
- Manage and develop master schedule, overall budget and project design process.
- Monitor and track progress for duration of project.
- Manage design process to determine requirements and full completion of documents for construction.
- Review all phases of documents for completeness, compliance with design milestone requirements, constructability and coordination of all disciplines.
- Create RFP's for vendor selections, review scope and assist in negotiating final terms and cost of vendor agreements on behalf of client. Manage client vendors (design consultants, Construction Manager (CM), testing agencies, Furniture, fixtures & Equipment (FF&E), security, IT, AV, relocation, etc.) for scope of work, budget compliance and invoice approvals.
- Develop procurement plan for long lead time items for all client vendors in accordance with the master schedule.
- Value engineering management and review of proposed substitutions to ensure accepted solutions do not affect the project's objectives, quality and schedule.
- Support and develop sustainable building / LEED certification requirements.
- Provide site survey analysis and due diligence studies.
- Master schedule review and monitoring to ensure on time completion, and proactively predict and mitigate future coordination problems or develop a recovery schedule.
- Monitor schedule in coordination with the CM's schedule.
- Review and manage overall budget to identify areas for improvement and manage cash flow.
- Manage Owner / Architect / Contractor team with attendance at OAC meeting and coordinate open communication between design team, CM, AHJ inspectors and client vendors to resolve any construction issues.
- Manage construction document control with design consultant and CM to establish project tracking logs (RFI's ASI's, CCD's, design clarifications, material submittals, change orders, etc.).
- Ensure timely processing and response from client vendors for all critical path project items.
- Review client vendor invoices and applications for payment and provide payment recommendations.
- Change management control and coordination.
- Review client vendor change orders for cost and acceptance.
- Manage design team to incorporate approved changes into the construction documents.
- Coordinate procurement, delivery and installation of client vendors.
- Schedule and coordinate all third party inspections required.
- Support LEED efforts and assist in management documentation requirements.
- Closely monitor progress of in place work to ensure compliance with project quality standards and contract requirements.
Pre Occupancy / Post Construction Services
- Manage and coordinate completion of punch list for client vendors.
- Manage CM and client vendors to complete tasks to achieve signoffs for Certificate of Occupancy.
- Coordinate relocation / move management for client personnel for day one.
- Coordinate and procure commissioning consultant for testing of any special equipment.
- Review, collect and turnover all Operation and Maintenance manuals and warranties for completed work from CM and client vendors.
- Finalize project budget and financial reconciliation.
- Manage final change orders, final liens and releases, retainage release and final payments for client vendors.
- Coordinate final keying requirements with client and / or building landlord.
- Coordinate all required training for client personnel.